Don’t think you need to head to the local coffee shop for a delicious cup of espresso. With the DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless, you can brew up espressos, cappuccinos and lattes from the convenience of your home. With an array of practical features, you can achieve the perfect cup of coffee for you and friends, while having fun with a beautifully designed machine. Taking convenient pods or ground coffee, the possibilities are endless.
DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker Specifications:
Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.1 x 11.6 inches
Espresso Type: Ground espresso or Easy Serving Espresso pods
Features: Two separate thermostats, 15 bar pump pressure, dual function filter holder, frother, self-priming operation
What’s So Great About the DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker?
Attractive: Today’s appliances are designed to be stylish and enhance the look of the kitchen, and this DeLonghi espresso maker is no exception. It’s designed from stainless steel instead of plastic and has a streamlined design that allows it to fit compactly on the counter. The stainless steel looks especially great next to steel appliances and keeps consistent with the high-end appearance of espresso machines.
Design: This espresso maker has a great no-drip design that focuses on making quality espressos, while keeping comfort in mind. While other espresso machines lack space between the bottom of the filter and the base, this machine leaves plenty of clearance. This is a great feature if you like to drink espresso out of a larger mug. The DeLonghi EC702 is easy to keep clean as well, with a pop-out drain rack and drip tray.
Features: This DeLonghi espresso maker is a step above others, as it offers a variety of practical features that make brewing espressos fun and enjoyable. The self-priming option allows you to pre-set the machine and skip over the start-up preparation, while the large removable drip tray is perfect for quick clean ups. You can also enjoy a warming tray, 44-ounce water tank with water-level indicator and on/off switches.
Brewing Options: You can use ground espresso or Easy Serving Espresso (E.S.E.) pods to make your espresso drinks. There are two separate thermostats so that you can reach the perfect temperature by controlling both water and steam pressure. There are also fun gadgets that help make the perfect espresso just the way you like it. A patented cappuccino frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich and creamy froth, while the 15 bar pump and stainless steel broiler are perfect for creating delicious espresso drinks.
What’s Not So Great About the DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker?
Preparation: Don’t think you’ll be able to start up your espresso machine and start making drinks right away. It’s recommended that you run water through the machine a few times, but know that you’ll make about five to six cups of espresso that probably won’t taste that great. Machines essentially have to be “broken in” in order to reduce the metallic taste that you’ll see in the first few cups. Not only will you have to dump a few espressos, but you’ll want to use cheaper grounds that won’t be so disheartening to waste.
Noisy: If you’re an early riser and don’t want to disturb anyone when making an espresso, this machine may not help your cause. It’s certainly loud, but only for about 30 to 40 seconds while the coffee is being produced. Noise is a common gripe in regards to pump machines, so you may not find another pump machine that is any quieter than this DeLonghi.
Tamper: The DeLonghi EC702 comes with a built-in tamper, although a separate metal tamper may work better. Since the machine is not that heavy, you’ll have to hold it down when you use the tamper. The device also works by pushing upwards, whereas most tampers work when you push them down. If you don’t like the tamper, you can purchase a separate one, otherwise you can find the sweet spot to using this built-in gadget.
Is the DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker a Great Purchase?
The DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker is an excellent purchase for the espresso lover. The machine comes at a great price and is jam-packed with features such as a convenient cup warmer and steam wand. The machine is also super easy to keep clean and has great clearance for large or standard espresso cups. You can’t beat the options you have with this machine and how much you’ll save from buying espressos, cappuccinos and lattes from the local coffee shop. Best of all, the DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless is fast, so you’ll never have to wait more than a few minutes for a fresh cup of espresso.
No other machine understands the perfect balance of temperature and pressure like the Café Roma from Breville. The Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker features heavy-duty stainless steel housing, a 15-bar Thermoblock pump and synchronizing filters. These features lead to the best tasting espressos, as the pump forces water through the coffee grounds at an ideal pressure, while the filters perfectly extract and caramelize coffee oils. When completed, you’re left with a delicious tasting espresso that has the perfect amount of crema. Both novice and experts will love this machine, as it’s easy to operate, but leaves room to experiment.
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker Specifications:
Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 15 inches; 17.8 pounds
Measures: 9 x 9 x 12 inches
Warranty: One year
Construction: Stainless Steel
Features: Removable drip tray, stainless steel espresso cup set, frothing jug, 15-bar Thermoblock pump, external water window, cup-warming plate, froth enhancer, dual-wall filter system
What’s So Great About the Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker?
Steel Parts: The Breville Café Roma is certainly not the most expensive machine on the market, but it is made from high quality parts. The housing and the internal parts are made from stainless steel, giving this machine a sturdy and well-constructed appearance. The machine is rather large, but espresso lovers enjoy this feature, as it indicates a quality espresso maker that will stand the test of time. The pump is made in Italy as well, so you can expect that the production is superior compared to lower quality machines that have imported plastic parts.
Crema: Everyone that owns the Breville Café Roma raves about the quality of the crema. As an espresso drinker, you understand that this is a necessary component to a perfect cup of espresso, and this machine doesn’t fall short in this area. It continues to deliver the perfect crema with its dual-wall filter system. Most importantly, the crema comes out consistent, as opposed to other machines where you could use the same balance of beans, grind and tamping pressure, yet the finished product comes out different every time.
Maintenance: This machine is easy to maintain, as all the systems are removable and easily cleaned. A 1.3-quart water tank can be removed, and there is a window on the side that lets you know when the water level is low. The stainless steel exterior can be wiped down to remove fingerprints, keeping the exterior shiny and pristine, while even the smaller parts such as the frother can be removed and washed with soap and water. With proper maintenance, the espresso maker will look its best and continue to produce superior results.
What’s Not So Great About the Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker?
Clogged Filters: This machine has filters that are prone to clogging, and when they do become clogged, you’ll have your work cut out for you. There are double-wall filters that are responsible for making the perfect crema. While the filters do accomplish this for some time, the filters will eventually end up clogging. Since the holes are so small, you’ll need to unclog the holes with a pin and soak the filters in vinegar or running water. One solution is to use the right size grind, as grinds that are too small will clog the filter. However, this can be contradictory, as many people prefer espresso with fine grind.
Plastic Collar: The collar that holds the filter in place is made of plastic, yet most high-end machines have collars made from metal. Since this is the part of the machine that gets the most use, it should be the strongest, and it isn’t. The plastic does weaken over time, and once it breaks, it will no longer hold pressure. While this is a concern for many buyers, the machines that come with metal collars are much more expensive than the Café Roma from Breville; some even costing thousands of dollars. This machine is much more economical, so in this price range, you will be comparing machines that have plastic collars as opposed to metal.
Is the Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker a Great Purchase?
If you’re looking for a moderately priced espresso maker that is quality made and produces superior results, the Breville ESP8XL Café Roma Stainless Espresso Maker is the machine you’re looking for. With stainless steel housing and parts, you can expect a quality machine that is easy to use and maintain. Most importantly, the Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker brews up delicious cups of espresso that have the same consistent results so that you’re not left fussing with the machine or wasting coffee in the process. With such features as a cup-warming plate, removable water tank and dual-filter system, you can expect a brilliant espresso machine that will emphasize your love for espresso.
De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Are you in the market for a new espresso and cappuccino maker? Or maybe you want to learn how to start making your own espresso. The De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is definitely worth taking a look at. With this professional grade espresso maker you can make your own delicious espresso or cappuccino the way you want it. Plus you can finally say goodbye to spending hundreds of dollars each month at your local coffee shop.
De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker Product Features
The De’Longhi espresso and cappuccino was designed in Italy and has two thermostats for different controls for the steam and water pressure. These two features are vital for preparing two different forms of coffee such as espresso and cappuccino. Though both are different in taste, they are both evenly scrumptious when done with De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker.
- This espresso machine has a pump driven system, which means it is able to extract a better espresso flavor than a steam pump system. The pump driven system helps to create that rich crema you see on the top of a really good cup of espresso.
- It also features a sturdy double stainless steel broiler.
- Patented filter holder (double in size).
- It comes with a self priming operator that helps you save time.
- It features an adjustable jet frother and stream wand. Both are easy to use. These two give the perfect creamy froth for the ultimate espresso experience.
- The beans used could be from ground espresso or coffee pods.
- Its water tank has a maximum capacity of more or less 35 ounces, which is equivalent to 4 and a half cups of water.
- The drip tray and the water tank are both removable for easy filling and clean up. Cleaning is as simple as removing the tank and tray, washing under the sink then finally putting it back in its place.
- The machine also has a dual function filter holder which allows you to use business standard easy serve espresso coffee pods or ground espresso of your choice. This is a De’Longhi patented feature, making you get more than what you paid for.
- It weighs 9 pounds, and measures 11.2 by 9.5 by 7.5 inches.
- You can make espresso quickly by using pods or ground espresso with this machine.
- The filter adds air into the brewing process to create the ideal crema.
- You could use the built-in swivel jet frother whenever you prefer to make a cup of cappuccino, which makes it very convenient for a machine priced less than $150.
- It looks clean and stylish and at the same is small enough that it doesn’t take up too much countertop space.
- It is very easy to clean.
- You could make up to 8 to 10 cups of espresso without needing to refill the water tank over and over again thanks to the huge water tank. Also, you could monitor the water level through a clear section behind the tank.
- Heat up time is around one minute and the steam wand froths milk in no time.
- It has no cup warming plate, no timer and the cup size is not programmable.
- There is a little amount of space from the frothing wand and the counter top. It is recommended that you buy a frothing cup that fits in the small space provided.
- Also, you are required to use a small espresso cup since the distance from the grounds basket to the tray is around 2.5 inches.
What Other Users Say
Many users find De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker makes great espressos and cappuccinos. Customers rave about its ability to consistently make a thick crema. It easily froths milk with its strong stream wand. Users are pleased to note that this machine is durable as it has continued making espressos month after month. The filter is easy to clean as well as the machine itself.
Not everything is perfect about this machine. Some users didn’t like how long it took to preheat. Other users complained of leaks. Some customers had units that broke down after a certain amount of time.
However, overall there were more satisfied reviewers than unsatisfied reviewers.
All in all, the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is a good choice for those just learning how to make espresso or cappuccino. It is a powerful pump driven machine that is easy to use. It creates a rich creama that espresso lovers enjoy so much. It also has an adjustable swivel frother that makes the best cappuccinos. The self priming feature saves you time in preparation. The best part about the De’Longhi EC155 machine is that you can purchase for under $100 online at Amazon.com. Plus it is eligible for free shipping too.
Nespresso C100T Essenza Single-Serve Automatic Espresso Machine
If you’re looking for an espresso machine just a little above $200 dollars then you can’t go wrong the Nespresso C100T Essenza Single-Serve Automatic Espresso Machine. Though it is slightly similar to the previous Nespresso machines, its new features make it very unique compared to others similar espresso machines. Read on to learn more about this single serve espresso machine.
Nespresso C100T Essenza Single-Serve Automatic Espresso Machine Product Features
- A 1200-watt single serve automatic machine which utilizes an exceptional coffee capsule method. A great single serve unit for when you need a quick shot of espresso.
- It also possesses the classic Nespresso 19-bar pump, which is integrated on the machine for a fuller essence and a better coffee texture.
- There is also a ThermoBlock heating system, which functions as an electronic temperature regulator as it heats up water to its most favorable point then automatically drains the remaining unused water. In this way, it allows you to use fresh clean water the next time you want to make an espresso.
- It has a dense ABS housing with a backlit control button and a detachable 34-ounce water tank, equivalent to 4 and a half cups of water, for a more convenient use.
- There are 12 capsules included when you purchased the machine since it only uses capsules and not your usual ground coffee. These capsules eject by a semi-manual method into a collection container.
- The espresso machine weighs 9 pounds, measures 10 inches in height, 6.5 inches in width and 11.5 in depth.
Pros and New Features
Since the Nespresso machines are somewhat similar, the new features of the C100T model includes the capability to program an espresso and lungo sized coffee by pressing the two small buttons situated at the front of the machine. Unlike the other Nespresso machines, the switch is transferred from the front to a new location near the right side of the machine.
Having the switch moved to the right side gives the user the option to use the brew buttons to start and stop the process. It is more difficult to press the brew buttons in the previous machine models since they are near the switch. Now, you can worry less and not panic if the coffee starts to overflow from the cup.
What else is great about this espresso machine? It’s programmable and very easy to use. All you have to do is put in a capsule, drag the level down, and hold the button for programming as a minimum of 3 seconds and you’re good to go. You just made a great tasting cup of espresso. If you want to experiment with other methods you can always reset the program. Just shut down the machine and hold the big cup button for a while and then turn the machine on again.
As stated earlier, the machine uses capsules rather than ground espresso. No need to worry about the capsules since they can be purchased without trouble online or from the market. Dozens Nespresso flavored coffee capsules are offered throughout the year.
Another obvious advantage of this espresso machine over others is its sleek and slim body design. Most espresso machines take up a lot of space in your kitchen but with the Nespresso C100T you don’t have to worry about that. It is small and well designed so it will look great in any kitchen.
It is very easy to use that even your guests can make their own espresso at your next house gathering.
Are There Any Drawbacks?
Though there are a lot of great things about this espresso machine no product is perfect. Here are a few things not so perfect about this machine:
- It has no built-in tamper.
- It also doesn’t come with a built-in grinder, steam wand and a cup warming plate.
- It tends to be a little loud when making the cup of espresso.
- The capsules or pods are somewhat costly and must be ordered in a minimum of 50 pieces. To some users they do not contain the best tasting espresso.
Most users find that the Nespresso C100T Essenza Single-Serve Automatic Espresso Machine makes an excellent cup of espresso. There is virtually no mess to clean up with the Nespresso. Also, some say that it is convenient to use at home and at the office. There is no doubt that it is a very user friendly, hassle free espresso machine.
The Nespresso C100T Essenza Single-Serve Automatic Espresso Machine is a great option for those who would like a push button solution to making a great cup of espresso. It is easy to use and easy to clean. It might be a little pricier than other espresso machines but you pay for the convenience. Plus compared to how much you could spend at your local coffee shop you’re actually getting a good deal. The Nespresso C100T is available online at Amazon.com.
Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine
There is nothing like a good cup of espresso to get you moving in the morning. The only problem is that it can cost a lot of money to buy one each morning at your local coffee shop. With the Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine, you could make your own espresso for a lot less. Many espresso machines are hundreds of dollars, but not Mr. Coffee ECM160. This 4 cup machine is affordable and will make a great tasting espresso or cappuccino.
- It has a detachable frothing aid and a great milk frother, which are capable of making perfect steamy milk froths.
- It also includes a decanter with visible measuring marks and an easy grip handle. Use it to pour coffee gracefully together with its drip-free sprout.
- The machine allows the user to brew four cups of flavorful and aromatic espresso, cappuccino and latte. You can even brew one cup at a time if necessary.
- The espresso machine comes with a cup warmer and a measuring scoop for an easier espresso making experience.
- The drip tray is removable for easier cleaning process.
This machine also comes with a storage compartment for the cord, which is great for keeping your countertop clean and neat looking. You can also easily identify if you accidentally left the espresso machine’s power on by its on/off indicator lights. It utilizes steam with water tank capacity of 20 ounces, which is equivalent to 4 cups, and a steam wand is also included in with it. It is very light and small with a weight of 5.4 pounds, and dimensions of 8 inches by 6.5 inches by 10.5 inches.
- The espresso machine is exceptionally easy to use
- It makes excellent espressos in a short time
- Is quieter than other espresso machines
- Easy to operate and comes with an instruction manual
- It occupies a little amount of space in your kitchen counter and could also be moved around anytime you wanted due to its light weight.
- Espresso machines generated by steam like this one are less prone to malfunction than pump driven units
- Can handle any type of ground espresso
- Powerful an convenient milk frother
- Very affordable
- It has no timer
- It does not come with a frothing pitcher
- It does not have a built in grinder
- It does not come with a removable tank
- There is no espresso pod adapter
- It is made mostly out of plastic
What Other Users Say
The Mr. Coffee ECM160 Steam Espresso Machine is one of the best selling espresso machines on Amazon with over 250 reviews. Users love how quiet the machine is. They also love how small it is and that it doesn’t take up a lot of space on the countertop. The frother is strong and makes great lattes.
Some users complained about things that were easily explained or fixed by simply reading the instruction manual. There are also times when excess water builds up on the tank. Simply do an empty cycle every now and then to remove excess water.
One user’s only complaint was that the steamer is attached to the left side so it is hard to steam milk. The steamer wand is too short as well. To compensate for the length you can tilt the pitcher. It can be hard to tilt the pitcher but with some practice it can be done.
For some, the removable frothing aid doesn’t help the frothing process at all.
If you like a lot of coffee froth you may want to go with the Mr. Coffee ECMP50 because it is a pump driven espresso machine and not a steam driven espresso machine like the Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine.
Some users suggest buying a coffee tamper in order to compress the grounds. This will make a better tasting espresso.
Overall, the Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine does what it is advertised to do. It is a great espresso machine for the price. It has a simple design and it is easy to use. It is really quiet when frothing. The frother is powerful and the tip is removable. It is small so it will not take up a lot of countertop space. The machine is also easy to clean up. This is the perfect machine someone who is new to making espressos or cappuccinos.
If you want to stop throwing your money away at the local Starbucks then this machine is for you. You can purchase the Mr. Coffee ECM160 online at Amazon.com and save up to 20% off the retail price. Plus you can take advantage of free shipping through Amazon’s Super Saver Shipping program.
Breville Barista Express BES860XL Machine With Grinder Review
A great way to start a day is with a cup of espresso. The Breville Barista Express BES860XL is a professional grade espresso maker that will deliver the perfect cup of espresso in just under two minutes. If you are a hard core espresso lover then you must check this espresso machine out.
Breville Barista Express BES860XL Product Features
Aside from the manual and programmable settings of Breville Barista Express, it also has a power save mode and dry puck feature. The 2 liter removable water tank has a charcoal water filtration system with a 250 ml sealed bean hopper capacity. It provides a hands free auto-stop grinding cradle with integrated conical burr grinder for the right amount of dispersion of grind size, may it be fine or a little bit coarse.
The grind amount could be preset or adjusted depending on the user’s choice. A 360-degree swivel steam wand is provided with a froth enhancer. You don’t have to worry about its storage compartment since it is concealed. It features certain innovations such as the auto-purge, beans to espresso in a minute, dual wall-crema system and triple-prime. The machine measures 14.5 inches in height, 12.6 in width and another 12.6 in depth.
Accessories Included With The Breville Barista Express
As you purchase the Breville Barista Express BES860XL , you can find a cup and 2 single and dual-wall filters. To make sure that the compression of grinds is done in a proper way, there is a built-in tamper with a pressure guide. Also incorporated in the package is a coffee scoop for pre-ground espresso, steam wand and stainless steel frothing pitcher. There is also a cleaning kit included for a more convenient general cleaning use. The kit includes conical burrs’ cleaning brush, cleaning tablets and disc.
- Breville espresso machine can conserve beans for you since the burr grinder only grinds the amount of beans you indicate. Therefore, if you only need one cup of coffee and you put in too many beans then the other beans would be saved for your next coffee break. How convenient is that?
- You can regulate the grind size of the beans by adjusting the grind dial, where you can choose from finest to coarsest grind. The grind size can be adjusted automatically by the dual wall setting or the single wall filters with manual setting.
- This machine also uses a hands free grinding mechanism that allows you to do other things. For an ideal velvety crema, you can use the espresso pressure gauge to keep an eye on the extraction pressure.
- The swivel-action steam wand together with the frother attachment is used to texture the milk with more froth. A 360-degree ball is incorporated in the steam wand for effortless positioning and adjustment.
- Worried about cleaning up the machine? Worry no more as the dry puck feature will immediately remove excess water from the ground espresso.
- Automatically turns off after 30 minutes of idleness.
- Switch up filters for better tasting espresso.
- The cleaning tablets and discs of Breville Barista Express are somewhat difficult to find in stores or online.
- The cup warming tray heats up longer than expected.
- Every time you finish using the espresso machine, you are required to clean it thoroughly by removing its parts and reassembling again for future use.
- May be considered expensive to some people.
What Other Users Say
Majority of users who bought the Breville Barista Express are satisfied and believe this espresso machine is worth every penny. The programmable settings also earned a number of praises from busy individuals. The Italian-designed Thermoblock pump was also well liked for regulating temperature which is a big factor in the coffee’s excellent taste. Most users also stated how easy it is to use. The steamer is excellent and can even froth up skim milk.
Other customers were disappointed because the grinder stopped working after a short period of time. Speaking of the grinder, some users complained about how hard it is to clean the grinder. You have to disassemble it but it is really hard to get to the part where the espresso goes into the holder. Overall, there were not many things to complain about except for a few people receiving faulty units.
All in all, the Breville Barista Express BES860XL is a top of the line espresso machine. This machine is for those who are experienced with making espressos. A lot of thought and ingenuity went into the engineering of this machine and it shows. The design is beautiful and will look great on any kitchen countertop. The starter guide will walk you through everything you need to know to run the machine efficiently. You can purchase the Breville Barista Express BES860XL espresso machine for less online at Amazon.com. It is also eligible for free shipping as well.
It seems appropriate that the De’Longhi EC155 Espresso Cappuccino Maker comes from an Italian based manufacturer. Cappuccino is a delightful espresso drink which originated in Italy several centuries ago, eventually evolving into the strong, creamy beverage we enjoy today.
In the 1990s the popularity of the brew spread across the ocean to the United States where at first the drink was only available in coffee shops, Italian bistros and a few fine restaurants. Now, with the DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Cappuccino Maker you can enjoy this incredible concoction in your own home.
Espresso, also an Italian invention, is a very strong shot of coffee which is brewed using pressure to force boiling hot water over a tablespoon of fine coffee grounds. Espresso can be made from any type of coffee, so you can grind your favorite beans to get the flavor you desire when using the DeLonghi Espresso Cappuccino Maker.
The 1000 watt DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Cappuccino Maker comes with a black exterior made of durable plastic and a rust-resistant stainless steel boiler. This combination creates an attractive appliance that will grace any counter top. The 35 ounce water tank is removable for easy cleaning and filling; the warming trays are removable as well.
The unit measures 7.5 in x 9.5 in x 11.67 in, making the DeLonghi-EC155-Espresso-Cappuccino-Maker a compact machine which should fit easily under a kitchen cupboard. It is self-priming so there will be no time-consuming preparation standing between you and that invigoration shot of espresso.
The swivel jet frother used for steaming milk used in cappuccino and other espresso drinks is adjustable so you can determine the best steam level for your preferred taste. The unit also comes with a dual function filter holder so you can add two attachments. This way, there won’t be a fight over who gets the first cup.
The DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Cappuccino Maker is a great machine for beginners and comes with understandable, easy-to-follow instructions. Several recipes are included, though you can branch out to more adventurous drinks as you become comfortable with the machines and your emerging barista skills.
One word of caution for beginners; be certain your coffee beans are ground properly. If the grind is too fine, similar to powder, then the espresso will clog up and not produce the proper intensity of flavor. The grind should be a bit more granular, similar to the consistency of salt.
Pump Driven Motor
Real espresso has a frothy, caramel appearance, which can only be achieved with a pump-driven motor. The reason for this is the frothy foam on the top of the cup is created using a high level of pressure. Steam driven motors, while cheaper, can only produce 1 to 2 bars of pressure. The DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Cappuccino Maker has a high pressure 15 bar motor, something that can only be achieved with a pump.
Dual thermostats on the DeLonghi Espresso/Cappuccino Maker allow you to control the temperature of the steam and water separately. With this professional espresso maker you can make any latte or hot milk drink you desire.
- Price. This is one of the most affordable pump-driven makers.
- Pump-driven motor
- Removable water tank
- Quality of drinks
- Easy clean up
- Compact size
- Great appearance
- Frothing wand sits low to the counter
- Plastic threads on the frothing wand can strip easily
- Will not accommodate a standard coffee mug
- Ground holder size is small
- Frothing wand sits low, close to the counter requiring the use of a small milk container
What people are saying about the DeLonghi Espresso Cappuccino Maker
Satisfied customers claim that this Espresso/Cappuccino Maker is the most affordable pump-driven espresso machine on the market. It produces a high-quality drink and fits nicely on any kitchen counter. The self-priming feature is perfect for busy people with little time to fuss over making their morning coffee. The De’Longhi EC155 is versatile and can be used for cocoa and other milk drinks.