De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Are you in the market for a new espresso and cappuccino maker? Or maybe you want to learn how to start making your own espresso. The De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is definitely worth taking a look at. With this professional grade espresso maker you can make your own delicious espresso or cappuccino the way you want it. Plus you can finally say goodbye to spending hundreds of dollars each month at your local coffee shop.
De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker Product Features
The De’Longhi espresso and cappuccino was designed in Italy and has two thermostats for different controls for the steam and water pressure. These two features are vital for preparing two different forms of coffee such as espresso and cappuccino. Though both are different in taste, they are both evenly scrumptious when done with De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker.
- This espresso machine has a pump driven system, which means it is able to extract a better espresso flavor than a steam pump system. The pump driven system helps to create that rich crema you see on the top of a really good cup of espresso.
- It also features a sturdy double stainless steel broiler.
- Patented filter holder (double in size).
- It comes with a self priming operator that helps you save time.
- It features an adjustable jet frother and stream wand. Both are easy to use. These two give the perfect creamy froth for the ultimate espresso experience.
- The beans used could be from ground espresso or coffee pods.
- Its water tank has a maximum capacity of more or less 35 ounces, which is equivalent to 4 and a half cups of water.
- The drip tray and the water tank are both removable for easy filling and clean up. Cleaning is as simple as removing the tank and tray, washing under the sink then finally putting it back in its place.
- The machine also has a dual function filter holder which allows you to use business standard easy serve espresso coffee pods or ground espresso of your choice. This is a De’Longhi patented feature, making you get more than what you paid for.
- It weighs 9 pounds, and measures 11.2 by 9.5 by 7.5 inches.
- You can make espresso quickly by using pods or ground espresso with this machine.
- The filter adds air into the brewing process to create the ideal crema.
- You could use the built-in swivel jet frother whenever you prefer to make a cup of cappuccino, which makes it very convenient for a machine priced less than $150.
- It looks clean and stylish and at the same is small enough that it doesn’t take up too much countertop space.
- It is very easy to clean.
- You could make up to 8 to 10 cups of espresso without needing to refill the water tank over and over again thanks to the huge water tank. Also, you could monitor the water level through a clear section behind the tank.
- Heat up time is around one minute and the steam wand froths milk in no time.
- It has no cup warming plate, no timer and the cup size is not programmable.
- There is a little amount of space from the frothing wand and the counter top. It is recommended that you buy a frothing cup that fits in the small space provided.
- Also, you are required to use a small espresso cup since the distance from the grounds basket to the tray is around 2.5 inches.
What Other Users Say
Many users find De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker makes great espressos and cappuccinos. Customers rave about its ability to consistently make a thick crema. It easily froths milk with its strong stream wand. Users are pleased to note that this machine is durable as it has continued making espressos month after month. The filter is easy to clean as well as the machine itself.
Not everything is perfect about this machine. Some users didn’t like how long it took to preheat. Other users complained of leaks. Some customers had units that broke down after a certain amount of time.
However, overall there were more satisfied reviewers than unsatisfied reviewers.
All in all, the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is a good choice for those just learning how to make espresso or cappuccino. It is a powerful pump driven machine that is easy to use. It creates a rich creama that espresso lovers enjoy so much. It also has an adjustable swivel frother that makes the best cappuccinos. The self priming feature saves you time in preparation. The best part about the De’Longhi EC155 machine is that you can purchase for under $100 online at Amazon.com. Plus it is eligible for free shipping too.
Have the ability to make coffeehouse quality espressos and cappuccinos in the comfort of you own home. The Mr. Coffee 15-bar pump espresso maker delivers high-quality drinks on a consistent basis. The thermal block heater makes brewing faster and a removable water reservoir makes it easier to get started.
DeLonghi′s state-of-the-art EC5 Expresso Maker features steam processing, two-cup simultaneous capacity, patented safety cap, swivel jet frother, 8.5 ounce heat-resistant glass carafe, On/Off Switch with indicator light and a large removable drip tray for quick and easy cleanup.
- Thermal block heating system
- Removable water reservoir
- Powerful milk frother
- Removable drip tray
- Lighting on/off switch
Have the ability to make coffeehouse quality espressos and cappuccinos in the comfort of you own home. The Mr. Coffee 15-bar pump espresso maker delivers high-quality drinks on a consistent basis. The thermal block heater makes brewing faster and a removable water reservoir makes it easier to get started…. More >>
Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso/ Cappuccino Maker
- 4-cup-capacity steam-driven espresso/cappuccino machine
- Swivel jet frother produces think froth; 2-cup adapter for making 2 espressos simultaneously
- 8-1/2-ounce heat-resistant highly durable glass carafe withstands heat, ensuring optimum safety
- On/off switch with indicator light; steam-pressurized safety cap; large, removable drip tray
- Measures 11-1/4 by 11 by 8-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
DeLonghi’s state-of-the-art EC5 Expresso Maker features steam processing, two-cup simultaneous capacity, patented safety cap, swivel jet frother, 8.5 ounce heat-resistant glass carafe, On/Off Switch with indicator light and a large removable drip tray for quick and easy cleanup…. More >>
DeLonghi EC5 Steam-Driven 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Black
- 800-watt espresso and cappuccino machine with 4-cup capacity
- Coffee/steam selector; adjustable coffee strength; swivel frother
- Safety boiler cap with built-in valve; filter holder with protective thumb guard
- Illuminated on/off switch; removable drip tray; dishwasher-safe glass carafe
- Measures 9-3/4 by 7-1/2 by 13-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Experience the full taste of espressos, cappuccinos and lattes. The Capresso 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine features an exclusive Coffee/Steam Selector that makes it easy to control both brewing and steaming, allowing the user to adjust coffee strength to their personal taste. A Swivel frother with adjustable steam output allow you to steam large or small amounts of milk in seconds. The powerful steam/boiler reduces warm-up time to under 2 minutes, produci… More >>
Capresso 303.01 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Learn as our expert shows us how to steam milk for a cappuccino in this free drink recipe video on making your own espresso drinks. Expert: Natalja Robertsdottir Bio: Natalja Robertsdottir has been a barista in both Iceland and Canada. Currently she manages the Red Brick Café in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Filmmaker: Melissa Schenk